Steven H. Pratt
Attorney and Advisor
Phone: (317) 977-1442 | Fax: Fax: (317) 633-4878
Steve is an experienced attorney and advisor who specializes in hospital and physician transactions, mergers and acquisitions and compliance counsel. He has prior experience serving as general counsel, both in-house and externally as outside counsel, providing guidance on a wide range of issues related to health care law.
Steve’s experience and deep understanding of the legal landscape allow him to advise on building arrangements that are compliant with the law. Steve has also played a critical role in reducing compliance risk for health care entities, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- DePauw University, B.A., cum laude - 1980
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D. - 1983
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- Lawyer-Pilots Association
- Dyslexia Institute of Indiana – Board Member, 2008-2016; Board Chair, 2012-2016
- Young Parkinsons of Indiana – Board Member, 2006-2016
- Pleasant Run Children’s Home – Board Member, 1992-2000