Dana E. Stutzman
Phone: (317) 977-1425 | Fax: (317) 633-4878
Dana Stutzman consults on many aspects of employment and human resources issues, health care regulatory matters and issues specific to the behavioral health industry. With more than 20 years of experience, he serves as a trusted advisor, consultant and confidant to a diverse group of employers and health care clients.
Dana provides a wide variety of consulting services. He conducts employment-related education and training opportunities, including on-site consulting and management training. He also consults on and handles employee handbook reviews, wage and hour matters and workplace harassment investigations, to name a few. Additionally, he advises on a wide variety of regulatory issues, from discipline and discharge matters to privacy, professional staff and physician contracting matters.
- Indiana University, B.A. - 1999
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D. - 2002
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2002
- Ohio - 2018
- Illinois - 2018
- Missouri - 2018
- American Health Law Association
- Federal Bar Association - President, Indianapolis Chapter, 2018-Present
- Indianapolis Bar Foundation - Member, Board of Directors, 2014
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration