Kevin A. Stella
Phone: (317) 977-1426 | Fax: (317) 633-4878
Kevin Stella has 20 years of experience assisting clients in the health care industry with their human resource needs and challenges. He has served a diverse client base, including large health systems and multi-state health care organizations, regional health systems, community hospitals and small to mid-size health care organizations and physician groups. He also serves as the Chair of Hall Render’s Human Resource Committee and its Health Human Resource Practice Group Leader.
Kevin routinely advises clients on a wide range of employment issues, such as management and risk mitigation of employee relation issues, employee communication and strategies, policy and handbook development and review, workplace accommodation analysis and reduction in force issues. He also conducts workplace investigations, including when an outside or neutral investigator is warranted. Kevin conducts education and training sessions for clients on various human resource topics, whether it be a broad overview or more narrowly focused, with the training customized to the client’s specific needs.
- Indiana University, B.A. - 1997
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D. - 2002
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2002
- American Health Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section - Chair 2015, Chair-Elect 2014, Secretary 2013, Council Member 2011-2014
- Indiana Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration