Mary Kate Liffrig
Phone: (720) 282-2033 | Fax: (303) 801-3537
Mary Kate Liffrig consults in the area of labor and employment law, with an emphasis on counseling employers through all areas of the employment relationship. Providing niche health care knowledge and experience, Mary Kate assists her clients as they navigate their day-to-day employment-related challenges.
Mary Kate provides training on a wide variety of employment law issues, such as hiring and disciplinary matters and wage and hour issues. She also consults on employee handbook reviews and workplace accommodation analysis. Additionally, she can be engaged by clients to investigate allegations of sexual harassment or other allegations of harassment or discrimination.
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A. - 2008
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D. - 2011
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2011
- Michigan - 2018
- Colorado - 2018
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana – 2011
- American Health Law Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association