Health Care Provider Compliance Consulting
Our diverse team of compliance advisors work with clients across the country on the full spectrum of regulatory compliance matters, ranging from prevention and assessment to implementation and resolution. Our advisors work alongside compliance professionals and in-house counsel daily, providing proactive advice, practical solutions and risk mitigation in the most efficient ways possible. Our advisors’ backgrounds, as well as knowledge and expertise in health care, give us keen insights which offer a significant benefit and value to our clients.
Our expertise includes, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Developing and implementing corporate compliance programs
- Assessing the effectiveness of current corporate compliance programs
- Developing compliance policies and procedures
- Performing risk assessments
- Providing compliance officer support, either on-site or remotely
- Creating and delivering custom compliance education
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive and effective compliance audit programs
- Serving as an independent review organization (IRO) for organizations under corporate integrity agreements (CIAs)
- Serving as CIA advisors to help organizations comply with CIA requirements and prepare for IRO audits
- Providing compliance advisor support to leadership teams, Boards, and/or Compliance Officers
Need assistance developing or evaluating your corporate compliance program?
Looking to improve your staff’s billing and coding practices? We can help.Let's get started.